Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Carmel, Indiana
As a Client Services Representative, you handle inbound demands regarding account and service inquiries from our client base. You will work closely with all internal departments to identify and resolve client concerns. Ideal candidates should be dynamic and ambitious individuals excited to work with our clients within a rapidly growing company. The Customer Experience Representative is the initial step in entering the company with widespread opportunities for advancement and career growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Handle inbound contacts from client base while obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle service inquiries
* Quickly learn main aspects of all internal departments to better enhance client experience
* Be the voice of the client to the company through internal communications to drive user experience and client resolution.
* Expedite resolution of client inquiries which includes identifying the root of the cause; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment, gracefully handling proper escalation techniques when required.
* Analyze situations and assist in problem-solving to ensure a timely resolution and a satisfied client.
Exhibits ability to work in fast paced and evolving team environment, capable of prioritizing tasks and duties
Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to interact clearly with a vast customer base on social economic levels.
Demonstrates problem solving and analytical skills with ability to walk others through complicated processes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or GED Required
* College degree preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader , Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , VinSolutions , vAuto and Xtime , are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-IN-Carmel-1320 City Center Dr
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.