- Perform mechanical inspections of equipment and record data in forms and books.
- Read and understand parts books and manuals.
- Maintenance and repairs of all mining equipment.
- Able to use aerial lifting equipment to make repairs.
- Knowledge and troubleshooting abilities of air compressors and lube systems.
- Perform job duties in accordance with MSHA law and regulations, established company safety procedures, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- Use of basic mechanical tools and test instruments.
- Troubleshooting abilities of mechanical breakdowns.
- Perform unexpected repairs.
- Perform assigned duties with little or no supervision
- Appropriate knowledge of occupational hazards and apply necessary safety precautions to perform assigned work
- Fluency in English is preferred.
- Five years verifiable experience in heavy equipment maintenance is preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge of reading and interpreting technical manuals, instructions and equipment prints and schematics.
- Must drive a company vehicle and maintain a valid driving record (MVR) and in good standings.
- Possession of a CDL license or ability to obtain and maintain.
- General arc welding.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Mechanical technical training in vocational school or equivalent experience
- Prior dragline maintenance experience preferred
- Experience in heavy equipment maintenance a plus
- Willingness to work rotating shiftPossession of a CDL license or ability to obtain and maintain
1. Prior dragline maintenance experience preferred
2. Experience in heavy equipment maintenance a plus
3. Willingness to work rotating shifts
Qualified Applicants Only
(You must meet the specific minimum requirements listed above to be considered a Qualified Applicant)