Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Covington, Kentucky
Program Director - Addiction Recovery
Our leadership team looks for motivated Program Directors who can take full ownership of the clinic they are assigned to. Qualified individuals should have previous management experience in healthcare operations with the strong ability to develop and lead both clinical and medical staff using performance-based metrics. In addition to managing the day to day operations of the program, the Director must also maintain a learning environment focused on recruiting, developing, and retaining a quality team. This position requires someone will is highly organized to ensure daily operational tasks are completed and compliance is maintained while simultaneously fostering a learning environment for their team that leads to long-term employee retention. Lastly, the Program Director will work closely with the Medical Director, Regional Director, clinic staff and corporate staff to ensure the overall well being and safety of patients.
* Ensure compliance with all local, state, federal and Colonial Management Group, LP rules, regulations and policies * Ensure clinic operates within all budgets, including payroll, supplies and overtime * Actively recruit for all clinic staff including contract labor * Responsible for accurate daily accounting of all cash transactions and daily accounting of medication inventory at the clinic * Provide administrative and clinical supervision to staff * Monitor all clinic staff and contract labor in the performance of their duties and responsibilities * Keep Colonial Management Group informed through the Regional Director of any significant events or regulatory issues * Make timely recommendations to address any regulatory concerns or significant issues that occur within the clinic * Establish and maintain positive working relationships with local, state and federal authorities as necessary * Guides, coaches and disciplines all staff within their clinic according to Colonial Management Group, LP standards * Ensure appropriate staff levels of qualified personnel are maintained in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations and Colonial Management Group, LP policies * Provide quarterly quality assurance reviews * Achieve a three-year accreditation award from recognized accrediting bodies through daily application and conformance with national accreditation standards * Prepare and submit annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily reports as requested and required * Ensure all patients and staff have completed all intake, admission, discharge and aftercare paperwork * Develop patient group session schedules for counseling staff * Ensure proper training and development for all clinic staff * Ensure patient progress is accurately documented by all staff * Identify and address all clinic needs * Report abuse, maltreatment and patient grievances to Regional Director * Monitor all patient activities * Participate in community relations/activities * Ensure staff members have clear understanding of Colonial Management Group, LP's policies and procedures * Ensure staff compliance with 42 CFR Part 2 and 45 CFR parts 160 & 164 * Obtain/Maintain proper licensure/certification according to state requirements * Participate in CARF conformance and state audit process * Conduct treatment team and staff meetings regularly * Report all incidents at clinic level to superiors * Hold first interaction with all legal documents and is responsible for ensuring they are handled accordingly * Complete staff and contract employee's annual performance reviews * Ensure completion of Stakeholder Surveys at clinic level * End of year data gathering
* Minnesota Staff Only: Responsible for completing Freedom From Chemical Use Form. * Third party billing clinics only: cross-train all clinic staff on deductible conversion and all third party billing requirements.
(Scope of the person's authority, including a list of jobs that report to this job). Manage a clinical staff of 10 - 15 employees and all contract labor.
Requirements: Education, Licensure and/or Certification needed per state requirements.
* License/ Certification in Substance Abuse. * Minimum Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience required; Master's preferred.
* Minimum of four (4) years of experience in one or more of the following fields: substance abuse, psychology, sociology, counseling or another related field.
* Knowledge of Methadone, general counseling practices, Federal Confidentiality Law, KIPAA & ethics * Computer literate * Basic knowledge of all Microsoft products, Google Business Suite a plus. * Excellent interpersonal and communication skills * Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload * Third party billing and payment experience preferred; includes Medicare and Commercial payor
* Competitive Salary, including quarterly bonus based on quality metrics.
* Full comprehensive benefits package
* STD/ LTD/Term Insurance/ ADD
* Company Matched 401k
* PTO/Paid Holiday
* Access to NAADAC approved training to maintain CEUs
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities
* Early hours to support work/life balance
* Light physical activity in day to day responsibilities
* Relocation assistance eligible for qualified candidates.
Program Director, social work, counseling, substance abuse, management, director, manager, Supervisor, Administrator, Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled