Posted in Compliance 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, Texas
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are looking for a seasoned payroll professional with experience in SAP/ADP GlobalView, Payroll processing, and Kronos/eTime with strong analytical skills to provide excellent service and support for Agilent employees.
Collaborate with fellow HR Services team members to process payroll in a multi-state environment for US & Puerto Rico accurately, completely, and on-time.
Troubleshoot interfaces and payroll results using SAP tools and Excel to identify and resolve timekeeping and payroll issues quickly and independently.
Process complex and time-sensitive transactions such as terminations, retro-active corrections, over payment collections, and imputed income for stock awards.
Use your expertise in timekeeping & payroll policies, systems, and regulatory environment to provide timely and compassionate responses to questions/concerns raised by employees and manager
Efficiently support and troubleshoot processes and systems related to timekeeping
Provide timely, accurate, and complete responses to internal and external auditors, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) validation and reporting.
Work closely with our Benefits, HR, and Payroll Accounting teams to develop and optimize cross-team processes and efficiently resolve complex issues for Agilent.
If you are a dynamic person with a keen eye for detail, experience in technical/payroll analysis, and great customer support skills, we want you to be a part of our team!
- 4+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in Multistate payroll processing and timekeeping is required. Includes detailed data validation, payroll tax calculation and remittance, and statutory reporting.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel to perform mass data comparisons and validation.
- Excellent written, verbal and nonverbal communication skills to adeptly manage tough of employee escalations with aplomb.
- FPC or CPP preferred while being an active member of the American Payroll Association.
- Experience responding to escalations from employees, managers, auditors and government agencies. The ideal candidate would be detail-oriented, to conduct in-depth troubleshooting/research involving multiple stakeholders, systems, and processes.
- Key tools/systems used in this position: ADP GlobalView (or SAP payroll), ADP eTime/Kronos, PeopleSoft/HRMS, Oracle/Reporting, WebEx, eRoom, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Experience establishing, evaluating and fine-tuning repeatable, auditable processes
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled