Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: zeeland, Michigan
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Programmer 1, you'll create, modify, and maintain accurate, on-time programs for CNC equipment using the current programming software.
WHAT YOU\'LL DO
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
* Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
* Suggest and implement ideas to improve program productivity and quality.
* Write accurate programs to ensure department/plant reliability and quality goals.
* Write programs required by Manufacturing in a timely manner.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
You might be just who were looking for if you have...
* Zero to three years of experience.
* A high school diploma or two years of experience at Herman Miller as a CNC Operator.
* Strong mathematical and analytical capabilities.
* The ability to read part drawings.
* Good communication skills to work with Engineering, CAD, and Manufacturing staff.
* The ability to work within a team environment.
* The ability to use personal computers.
* A basic understanding of Pro/Engineering and module Pro/NC Advanced.
* A basic understanding of CNC equipment and processes.
* The ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations.
WHO WE ARE
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
HERMAN MILLER IS COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER INCLUDING VETERANS AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES.