Posted in Software 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Reston, Virginia
Verisign, a leader in domain names and internet infrastructure, enables internet navigation for many of the world’s most recognized domain names. Verisign enables the security, stability, and resiliency of key internet infrastructure and services, including providing root zone maintainer services, operating two of the 13 global internet root servers, and providing registration services and authoritative resolution for the .com and .net top-level domains, which support the majority of global e-commerce. To learn more about what it means to be Powered by Verisign, please visit verisign.com.
Verisign’s Global Service Desk(GSD) is seeking a Computer Operations Support Engineer II to address all internal employee and contractor technical concerns across a wide array of internal services and products. The employee will be responsible for systems engineering and administration across Verisign’s multi-platform environment.
· 5+ years direct service desk experience
· Certifications (CompTIAA +, CompTIA Network +) or equivalent experience in hardware and software troubleshooting
· Proficient troubleshooting and knowledge of: Microsoft Windows OS (7 & 10), Apple MacOS High Sierra & Mojave, Apple iOS 12.x, Microsoft Office Suite (2010-2016) on Windows & Apple
· Experience in basic systems administration within Active Directory, Exchange, JAMF(Casper), SCCM, & VMWare
· Experience with Linux (CentOS), AirWatch MDM, Oracle, Service Now, and JIRA ticketing systems
· Certifications in Cisco CCENT and Cisco CCNA