Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Job Code: 01690-160516
Are you a dedicated individual with a drive to succeed* Do you demonstrate a strong attention to detail* Parallon is now seeking Payment Processors to work in our call center. Now is the time for you to join a team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals. Ideal candidates will have a steady work history with excellent tenures and attendance patterns, as well as a passion for our purpose: "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
Sound like you* Apply today. Need more reasons to apply* See what makes us exceptional place to work!
Or find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ParallonRCSJobs.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
* Opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
* Competitive salary!
* Fantastic health benefits that include medical plans that will exceed your family s needs.
* Looking to further your education* Let us help you with that tuition assistance is available for full and part time employees after 90 days, up to $5250 per year.
* Plus we can offer you a whole suite of consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Accurately and timely post payments daily into database both manually and electronically.
* Research/reconcile postings to ensure log and bank deposits are consistent.
* Respond to customer inquiries and requests that may require extracting and analyzing system data.
* Familiarity with ACH, wire transfers, lock box operations and/or accounts.
* At least one year experience in collections, accounts receivable or lock box operations.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and 10-key experience.
ABOUT US Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That s why after more than a decade We remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Last Edited: 02/12/2019