Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Job Code: 00001-Periop101PIPE
Days (rotating weekends)
TRISTAR CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER NASHVILLE, TN
PERIOP 101 PROGRAM!
- Five month training per AORN guidelines
- Placement into Full Time RN position in the Operating Room
- Two year commitment to the facility
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) SURGICAL SERVICES
FULL TIME DAYS
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
THE TOWER SURGERY provides both inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients of all ages--adolescents to geriatrics. Surgical Specialties performed in Tower Surgery include:
* Kidney Transplant
* Urological and Vascular Surgeries
* Therapeutic Pain Management.
CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) TOWER SURGERY.
* Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
* Responsible for the delivery of perioperative nursing care to surgical patients.
* Maintains an aseptic and safe environment in the operating room.
* Graduate of accredited school of nursing
* Current state RN licensure
* Current BLS
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66N
Air Force AFSC - 46NX and 46SX
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 02/12/2019
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.