Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Job Code: 07848-16777
Facility Supply Chain Operating Room Technician
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Facility Supply Chain Operating Room Technician to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices.This is accomplished by hiring valued individuals like you! A seven-time recipient of a Champion for Change award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
* Seeking a full-time Facility Supply Chain Operating Room Technician who demonstrates a passion for accurately picking supplies for surgical cases and any emergent requests in a time-sensitive manner.
* Individual who takes pride in monitoring levels of supplies and conducting inventory checks for replenishment with a high standard of accuracy.
* Enjoys a fast-paced work environment that is physically active.
* Effectively stays on task, interacts with facility team members in a professional manner, and supports an efficient workflow within the Operating Room Supply Chain Department.
* Position is located in Portsmouth, NH. Relocation is not offered.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY*
* To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
* Generous Tuition Reimbursement program to support individuals seeking higher education.
* Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
* Balance of working in partnership with other Facility Supply Chain Operating Room Technicians and completing tasks on an individual basis.
* High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) required.
* Previous stock clerk experience preferred.
* Familiarity with/knowledge of hospital supplies beneficial.
Last Edited: 02/12/2019
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.