Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Summerville, South Carolina
Job Code: 00062-20784
Days (rotating weekends)
Are you currently working with a healthcare provider with a culture and work life balance you are looking for* Would you be interested being a part of an organization recognized as World s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine that would allow you to focus on your chosen specialty areas with the geographic flexibility of 250+ locations across the U.S. and England* HCA provides that along with annually dedicating 30,000+ volunteer hours and millions of dollars to the communities we serve. HCA at a glance
Summerville Medical Center is a 94-bed, acute-care hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services. The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for its cardiac services, pediatrics and women's services, including "home-like" birthing suites. Surgical services offered include orthopedic, reflux, robotic and weight loss surgeries. Trident Health has earned recognition as a leader in the delivery of healthcare in the Lowcountry.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Hundreds of consumer discounts
* Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
The Laboratory Assistant assists in the technical and clerical aspects of the Laboratory department. Receives and processes all specimens into the Laboratory department. Performs phlebotomy. Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor. Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the
Our Mission- Above all else, we re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
A. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRATION: N/A
B. EDUCATION: Basic reading comprehension required
C. EXPERIENCE: Familiarity with a hospital laboratory is desired. Medical terminology preferred.
1. Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
2. Desire minimum of 6 months phlebotomy experience. Phlebotomy program certificate preferred.
3. Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal & external customer
Last Edited: 02/12/2019