Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Thornton, Colorado
Job Code: 21011-77938
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES!
HealthONE , a part of the HCA Healthcare family, is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: THE CARE AND IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN LIFE.
We are looking for an exceptional PRACTICE MANAGER II to lead our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us* Click here!
The Practice Manager will function in a strategic leadership position that will manage the overall operations of our less than Practice, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth. This Practice Manager also provides expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Plans, develops, organizes, implements and directs the day-to-day functions of the clinics and its programs and activities to insure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction.
* Manages staff & performance including supervising/coaching front office and clinical staff daily and interviewing, hiring, and training new staff.
* Reviews the practice s policies and procedures to make recommendations for continued compliance/current regulations and interpret policies/procedures to employees, patients, family members, government agencies, etc. Also, makes routine inspections of the practice to assure compliance and reports findings to leadership.
* Addresses issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seeks out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve.
* Markets the practice in the local community and maintains a good public relations program.
* Development of the practice budget including full profit and loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting.
* Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals.
* Bachelor s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is highly preferred. Appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
* 3+ years of experience in a healthcare or clinic setting is required.
* Prior leadership or management experience in a physician practice is highly preferred.
* Experience managing less than providers and less than staff is preferred.
* Experience managing a clinic or practice net revenue of less than or greater.
* Proven track record in growing physician practice revenues and volumes.
* Physician Practice marketing expertise with a variety of tactics to grow and develop business.
* Some travel may be required. Very minimal.
WE BELIEVE IN GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND, AND FEEL THAT THERE IS NO NOBLER PURSUIT THAN THAT OF CARING FOR AND IMPROVING HUMAN LIFE. WE HOPE YOU LL JOIN US ON OUR MISSION!
Last Edited: 02/13/2019
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.