Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Coconut Creek, Florida
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Permit Assistant Coordinator. The right candidate will be responsible for assisting the Permit Coordinator in preparing and submitting permit packages to municipalities, counties and public works departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Complete building permit applications
• Assist and prepare plan packages for submittal
• Deliver permits to applicable project superintendent
• Support the department with administrative duties
• Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
• Ability to work overtime
• Must have a vehicle, a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel
• Maintain department files
• Follow up on submitted permit applications
• Code invoices for payment
• Upload documents and plans for electronic submittal
• Make required copies
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder.