Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lakeland, Florida
COMPANY: FedEx Services
JOB TITLE: Pricing Analyst - All Levels
JOB REQUISITION NUMBER: RC148428
CATEGORY: Decision Science & Analytics
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Brookfield, Wisconsin 53005
Lakeland, Florida 33801
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES :
* The Pricing Analyst plays an important role in the FedEx Revenue Management Organization. This role is intended for people with strong interest in the financial analysis field and requires strong business judgement, an understanding of financial principles, and excellent communication skills.
* Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to work closely with FedEx Sales force to develop customized pricing programs with an overall goal of increasing volume and revenue share while managing yield in order to effectively maximize revenue.
* Utilize customers current shipping data and available market data in FedEx pricing analysis models to prepare customer-specific profit and loss forecasts that enable the analyst to make appropriate pricing recommendations and decisions.
* Produce financial analyses with a strong understanding of profit and loss statements in order to provide financial oversight to the managed sales regions.
* Prepare write-ups and presentations for various levels of management.
* Daily verbal and written communication with the FedEx Sales force, management and Operating Companies.
* Ability to work autonomously, self-manage workload, and adapt to changing priorities on a regular basis.
* Participate in cross-functional/cross-regional projects to improve the pricing infrastructure across the entire enterprise.
* Coordinate development of project plans and timelines with other team members throughout the world.
* Ability to engineer end to end applications using process engineering techniques and software development paradigms (SDLC, BPM, waterfall, agile, etc.)
* Expertise in business, marketing, pricing and revenue management analytics.
* Solid understanding of quantitative and statistical approaches to business analysis related to revenue analytics and revenue optimization
* Leverage prior experience with data analytics, modeling, and decision support software packages such as Excel, SAS, SQL, relational database management systems or online analytical processing tools.
* Help develop tools and reports to track volume, revenue, yield, and profitability.
* Other duties as assigned.
* THIS POSITION MAY BE LOCATED IN MEMPHIS TN, LAKELAND FL, BROOKFIELD WI, PITTSBURG PA, OR HARRISON AR.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE.
Master's degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Economics, Finance or other quantitative area of Business.
Position level commensurate with experience.
CANDIDATES WITHOUT A MASTER'S DEGREE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
* FORTUNE World s Most Admired Companies 2016
* Corporate Responsibility Magazine 100 Best Corporate Citizens 2016
* InformationWeek Elite 100 2016
* Women s Business Enterprise National Council America s Top Corporations for Women s Business Enterprises - 2016
* Reputation Institute World s Most Reputable Companies 2015
* Black Enterprise 40 Best Companies For Diversity 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click Apply and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.