Posted in Other 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* The analyst, Sales Operations will act as a liaison between Field Sales organizations, Sales Operations, Compliance, Incentive Compensation, Training, and Customer Relations. This position will be responsible to support CRM administrative and analytics activities such as: data stewardship, sample management, sales report data inquires, along with Compliance monitoring and reporting.
* The Analyst will be the primary point of contact for the field sales organization for inquiries and changes related to Veeva CRM and territory alignments. The position will be will work in conjunction with department manager to create and maintain multi-function dashboards leveraging available data aggregation and visualization tools. Additional data stewardship duties will accompany the creation of internal reporting and to maintain the accuracy or externally produced reporting,
* Perform job functions in accordance with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), federal and state laws, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines, health authority regulations, and departmental processes.
* Collaborate with compliance and customer relations to audit the prescribers signatures from the SFA system and sample fax forms.
* Maintain SFA data integrity to insure accurate Sunshine Act reporting.
* Maintain data stewardship processes and business rules designed to manage the accuracy and integration of multiple data sources into a single customer universe.
* As the central point of contact with the field and a CRM administrator, provides persistent and timely follow-up with sales representatives, physician offices, etc.
* Creates and maintains organized documentation and reports, and continually works to improve internal program processes. Provides responses and resolutions to documentation issues with appropriate internal and external parties.
* Collaborate with marketing and customer relations team member to manage sample allotments, inventory, and reporting.
Responsible for ensuring field sales have credentialing information available and maintaining renewals.
Responsible for maintaining data reference tables (additions and deletions) to ensure accurate reporting for both internal and 3rd party systems. Monitoring internal systems and making necessary changes on a regular schedule. Including but not limited to: Master Account Tables, Master Product Tables, Master Contract Tables, DDD Product Portfolio, Government Product Portfolio.
* Working with our internal and external partners, communicating updates to above mentioned reference tables.
* Leverage our IQ2020 platform to build flex reporting for Mylan Institutional field sales.
* Work with Manager to improve flow and user experience of IQ2020.
* Monitor existing reporting and provide insights to relevant stakeholders.
* Assist manager with ad-hoc reporting using existing business tools.
* Assist manager with design and construction of business dashboards to address specific business requests or improve current offerings.
* Assist with quarterly call plans for field sales, working directly with sales personnel and district managers.
* Completes special projects as deemed necessary by management.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Bachelor's degree required. Masters degree preferred.
* Must possess knowledge of Mylan product lines, customers, and departmental systems / processes.
* Must possess excellent communication, analysis, writing and organization skills. Must possess computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SAP. Basic knowledge of Alteryx and Tableau preferred but not required. Candidate should be proficient in MS Excel.
* Position functions under direct supervision and does not supervise the work of others.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and up to 2 years of experience. Bachelor of Science/Arts degree in Business Administration or related business field preferred. 1-2 years minimum working in Sales Operations function and/or Pharmaceutical company and familiarity with sampling and Sunshine Act preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with peers, managers or directors, and other departments to communicate known concepts. Ability to present to groups across the organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, compute ratios and percentages. Must have basic understanding of statistics and be able to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
* Typically sitting at a desk or table. Periodic travel is required.
* Normal office situation.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran. USA-PA-Canonsburg
Job Posting: May 15, 2019, 10:27:51 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.