Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Panama City, Florida
This position will be 4-6 months in duration.
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex computer network work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
• Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
• Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise Telecommunications and Network systems.
• Develops strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support that strategy.
• Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management.
• Provides tactical information security advice and examining the ramifications of new technologies.
• Acts as a consultant in complex or mission critical client requirements.
• Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
• Assists with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program.
• Develops test strategies, devices, and systems.
• Performs stress and performance tests on a variety of computer hardware including circuit boards, processors and wiring.
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education: Must be U.S. Citizen
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V