Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Panama City, Florida
Panama City, FL
This work will consist of providing administrative support to the capital projects staff. This will include data entry and reporting in spreadsheets and SAP. The individual will be responsible for building and using spreadsheets to help track costs, purchase orders, material and inventory for the project. The individual will also help manage documentation for the project including engineering data and drawings.
Key responsibilities/requirements are:
* Build and maintain spreadsheets to:
* Track and analyze project costs, including information downloaded from SAP
* Time and material tracking for T&M contract work
* Track Purchase order spending and invoices
* Track material and parts receipts/storage locations
* Track/manage documents
* Track safety statistics
* Enter purchase requisitions into SAP
* Look up project information in SAP. Download information to spreadsheets
* Manage engineering documents
* Transmit/track engineering drawings
* Assure most recent drawings are on file
* Issue meeting minutes
* Produce word documents
* Develop power point slides
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office with excellent skills in Excel and Word.
* Ability to work with numbers and costs in an excel spreadsheet. Capable of some analysis to verify accuracy
* Attention to detail -accurate/error free work.
* High energy and ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to think critically and solve problems
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Comfortable in an industrial/construction environment.
* Excellent attendance.
* Able to learn some functions in SAP