Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Panama City, Florida
Job Title: SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist(ID#14878)
Location: Panama City, FL
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) is a versatile, tribally owned 8(a), SDB providing solutions throughout the U.S. and overseas. CNSP has expertise in a wide range of technical disciplines, including global vulnerability assessment, information assurance, intelligence operations, program management and professional services with partners in Information Technology. CNSP is owned by Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. One-hundred percent of the company's profits support future business investments and the well-being of the tribe's citizens through health care, education and job creation, ensuring better lives for Cherokees today and tomorrow.
CNSP is seeking a SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will work on the development of local OPC SharePoint tools, such as (dashboards, workflows, data maintenance, data organization, within the SharePoint environment).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will develop web based SharePoint environments and assist with development of SharePoint webpages on NSERC as directed. The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist shall develop SharePoint workflows to support CG contract management, team activities, dashboards for user quick view status, and mature SharePoint sites to improve document management, repository and search/referencing functions. The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will research and data mine in and out of SharePoint as directed to retrieve data/status and develop/provide metrics as required.
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will support management of an electronic database by organizing and maintaining configuration of a complete electronic set of current and historical program documents in a SharePoint environment. Examples include MSAM required documentation, decisional memorandums; modifications; concepts and specifications, including technical issues, and reported; correspondence; scheduling revisions; plans; technical presentations and briefings.
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will initiate, expedite, and close out process workflows related to document creation, indexing, review, delivery, and approval
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will create standardized reports and presentation graphs on status of the workflows themselves and process metrics on usage of the workflow capability.
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will present SharePoint systems status and user requirements as directed by the COR. Key personnel may use this presentation for training OPC PRO staff.
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will store and maintain version-controlled data products processed through workflows (such as contract deliverable documents). Created for and generated by workflows (such as comment matrices, status / performance reports, reviewer/approver lists, and process instructions).
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will monitor data management repositories (addition of files, updates, etc.) and communicate documentation to relevant USCG staff members as directed by the government.
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will monitor content placed on the SharePoint and make the COR aware of any issues within one (1) day of discovery.
* Screen documents for proper marking of distribution and data rights. The Contractor shall review contractor-submitted Data Accession List(s) and provide recommendations to the Government lead.
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will provide support with organization, tracking, maintenance and validation of spreadsheets that provides the historical responses and decisions made in managing the design of the OPC. This tasking requires communication with other USCG directorates to obtain and validate the existing responses maintained by the specific Surface Program Office as well as assisting with research of historical responses for new questions asked.
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will provide data, input and editing to routine reports. These reports are routine in nature and the formats are established. The Government will provide the Contractor with these templates upon tasking.
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will track and support reporting on program documentation to include memoranda, routine MSAM documentation and decisional documents. The Contractor shall maintain the repository established on the Government provided SharePoint site. This tasking requires follow up on documents in the concurrent clearance and sequential approval processes.
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will support the administration, collection and submission of data calls. These data calls are routine in nature but generally require a very fast turnaround time for responses. Past program history shows that there will be 40 data calls per hull per annum per program at a minimum that requires a response within 24 hours but with an expedited timeframe on some of less than 4 hours
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will organize and maintain the electronic documents stored on the USCG provided SharePoint site as well as archived on different servers. Examples of documents to be maintained are; decisional memoranda; modifications; concepts and specifications, including all technical issues studied and reported; correspondence; scheduling revisions; plans; technical presentations and briefings.
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will provide data for and assist in the preparation of lessons learned reports and briefs. This task includes capturing data between hulls and utilizing metrics drafted by the Contractor and approved by the Government for comparison and evaluation. This task also includes capturing lessons learned between Post Shakedown Availabilities and providing recommendations to decrease cost, and to maintain or shorten the schedule and track performance.
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will maintain the spreadsheets, SharePoint tasks lists and SharePoint site that tracks and organizes all program financial activities and ensures that all associated requirements documents are drafted, and schedules for execution and obligation are developed, organized and maintained.
* The SharePoint Technical and Data Management Specialist will develop a process and associated plan for the maintenance of existing Government reports, trackers, and documents for the creation, incorporation, and maintenance of new reports, trackers, and documents. The process and associated plan shall detail the Contractor's proposed reporting format (e.g., a spreadsheet, word document or other format) and is geared toward tracking the status, progress, and future timeline for the deliverables.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click on the following two links: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf