Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Our client has an immediate need for a SAS Developer/Analyst. This is an entry-level to mid-level position. Our client would like to go to an in person immediately in Raleigh.
* Creates technical solutions to address moderately complex business capability needs by utilizing SAS. Will communicate and coordinate with the impacted business areas.
* Review and analyze business requirements (or uses cases) to create a technical solution residing outside of the normal Information Services production environment. Truly a reporting and Systems update role, run batch process in SAS.
* Utilize technical solutions for the creation of business enabling tools, error handling management and productivity improvements while adhering to technical specifications
* Independently test and debug code; participate in the testing of other Business Solutions Developers' projects as needed.
* Act as departmental business coordinator on small to medium and/or moderately complex projects:
o Provide consultative support to team members or business partners across business areas. Effectively interview business partners with a focus on fact finding and discovery to ascertain requirements, document as is and to be process and develop metrics and success criteria.
o Document and track project plan for work deliverables.
o Work with business partner to ensure project moves forward according to plan
o Effectively communicate development and production issues to the project team and/or the manager in a timely manner.
o Develop and manage implementation plans with Business area
* Post Implementation; provide support during warranty period, problem resolution including root cause analysis and tool performance trending to ensure efficiency for day-to-day business use. Provide system administration and coordination oversight as needed.
* Communicate actions, business impacts and expected results in a meaningful format and at the appropriate level.
Required and Desired Skills List:
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.