Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: PLANTATION, Florida
Are you experienced in working closely with external customers throughout a software implementation and enjoy traveling? Does working for an award-winning organization sound enticing to you? If you are looking for a career move that will give you all of these things, then look no further as we have a fantastic opportunity to join e-Builder as a SaaS Implementation Business Analyst.
Founded in 1995 and based in Plantation, Florida, e-Builder, a Trimble Company, is the pioneer of a fully integrated, cloud-based construction management software. Our client list reads as the who s, who in all our vertical markets: Facebook, CalTech, INOVA Healthcare, and Chicago Transit Authority to name just a few - . As one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida, we are proud to be named a Florida Company to Watch, to be nominated as one of South Florida s best places to work and have our CEO named South Florida Business Journal s Ultimate CEO. We re excited to find innovative ways to combine technology with construction with a fun work environment. To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
In this role you will be responsible for implementing e-Builder and guaranteeing product adoption for our clients by working closely with them throughout the entire implementation lifecycle. This includes but is not limited to:
* Analyze client business process/requirements and develop corresponding process and data flows
* Perform gap analysis activities to identify and document any possible requirement gaps as well as provide creative solutions to ambiguous business problems
* Develop materials and deliver training required for each client assigned implementation
* Configure based on requirements and business rules for new/existing implementations
* Assist with UAT strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results
* Create and distribute meeting minutes, status reports, and required documentation
* SaaS Software implementation experience
* Ability to effectively present and communication information to customers, strategic business partners, and company management
* Prior experience with writing and analyzing business and system requirement documents that convey complex business analysis and technology solutions
* Experience with SaaS software testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results
* History of recommending and implementing process improvements
* General understanding of financial reporting (Cash flows, G.L. Accounts, etc.)
* Proficient experience with MS Office Suite, Visio and web technologies
* College degree preferred
If you have the ability to travel around the country up to 75% of the time and can accomplish the above then you will make you an excellent match for this position and will have what it takes to be a successful SaaS Implementation Business Analyst here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace