Sample Registration Support Specialist
• Unpack environmental samples received at the laboratory each afternoon from laboratory couriers
• Document sample conditions and record the temperature of the samples at receipt
• Arrange the sample containers on carts to be transported to sample login area
• Clean and disinfect sample shipping coolers for reuse by our bottles department
• Assist sample registration personnel with labeling sample containers
• Split and check preservation of aqueous samples received at the lab
• Split and homogenize soil samples received at the lab
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to lift a 60 pound cooler; work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
-High school diploma and science classes
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship What we offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Above average computer skills preferred. Position is full-time Tuesday- Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Founded in 1961, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental provides high-quality, NELAP-accredited scientific services in the environmental sciences. As the largest single-site environmental lab facility in the United States, we offer a comprehensive scope of services and technical expertise coupled with excellent regulatory compliance for an outstanding service experience.
We serve customers from a wide variety of businesses and industries, including Fortune 100 Industrial companies located throughout the United States, South and Central America and Europe. Through our high-capacity laboratories and extensive instrumentation, we can handle projects of virtually any scope and size and have a proven track record of successfully completing the most demanding projects for leading private-sector industrial clients and engineering and consulting companies.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.