Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Paragon Systems is seeking Full-Time Unarmed Guards to work at our client's site. Candidates must be available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays. The ideal candidate will serve to ensure the protection of the client's property, employees and their property, twenty-four (24) hours a day, 365 days a year, in a structured regimen, with emergency response capabilities.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
* Ensure that the clients property and its occupants are adequately protected against harm or loss by means of deterrence, detection, observation and reporting
* Conduct security patrols as directed
* Conduct access control functions as directed
* Post familiarization, facility entry control, campus entry control, personnel/vehicle inspection processes
* Knowledge of lost and found property and controlled property procedures
* Produce and maintain security related documents, reports, forms and logs as directed
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
* Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
* A minimum of one (1) years' experience in the security/law-enforcement/military field whose
* Must pass and maintain all required training, certifications, and licensing
* Be a minimum of 21 years of age; fluent in speaking, reading, comprehending and writing English due to nature of the position.
* Able to withstand the physical demands of the position and be capable of responding quickly in an emergency situation.
* Available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
* Strong customer service skills
Applicants selected may be subjected to a Government background investigation and may be required to meet the following conditions of employment:
* A favorable credit check for all cleared positions
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Successfully passing a background investigation
* Successfully passing a medical and drug screen
* Benefits include Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision available), 401(k), Vacation, Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.