Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
Job ID: 14894
• Manages and supervises the payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general accounting and cost accounting functions
• Coordinate and perform monthly general ledger closing.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements.
• Prepare monthly financial forecast.
• Provide financial information to internal customers.
• Prepare and review various reports required by Corporate.
• Commissions & Deferred Revenue
• Coach and develop direct reports.
• Additional responsibilities as required by the Division Vice President Finance.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Business. MBA or CPA a plus.
• Minimum five-seven years accounting supervisory experience. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be familiar with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide variety of people successfully, international experience a plus.
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, SAGE MAS100, Hyperion reporting and query writing skills preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.