Posted in Information Technology 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
This position has the ability to work remote / telecommute for the right individual.
Duties to include:
* Perform review, validation and accurate record set-up and data entry
* High familiarity with Excel spreadsheets required - bonus if familiar with QNXT system, but not required.
* Ensure providers are appropriately and accurately data entered into the QNXT system
* High level of data entry accuracy required - understanding of health insurance plans, provider information is a plus
* Understanding of NPI numbers, Tax ID numbers, billing structures for providers a plus
* Ability to validate provider data against multiple sources, QA data elements and correct errors
* Understanding of credentialing processes for providers helpful
* Provider data management experience or platform configuration experience a plus. Any experience entering and verifying provider data.
* Processing data / keying data into the system for our delegated provider network.
* Ability to work independently, and also with a team, giving attention to details, but process work quickly and efficiently necessary.
Responsible for timely and accurate data entry and maintenance of provider records or credentialing and contract information in multiple databases.
Researches and resolves data questions and complaints, and ensures that information in all databases is accurate and properly configured to support operations. Responsible for analyzing system impact, process analysis and testing automated solutions when business problems require automated information systems solutions. Responsible for monitoring special projects, reporting progress and coordinating efforts across teams. Must help train lower level peers.
General Job Information
TitleProvider Data Management Specialist
Job FamilyInfo Technology Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date5/23/2019
Date Requisition Created5/20/2019
Work ExperienceCustomer Service
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
ResponsibilitiesManaged care or other healthcare network development experience preferred.- 2 or more years experience in customer service, data management, communications, or credentialing verifications required. - 2 or more years experience in a behavioral health or related industry.Ability to type 45-50+ words per minute. Other standard office equipment including telephone, copy machines, personal computer software and mainframe/LAN data systems. Must possess a high level of technical aptitude and be able to organize and manage information in multiple system environments; manage multiple priorities, pay close attention to detail as well as be proficient in word processing and spreadsheet applications. Proven customer service skills and the ability to successfully analyze and procure solutions to problems in a fast paced production based environment.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.