Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
McKesson is seeking dynamic and motivated Facility Technicians in our newly built distribution center (DC) located in the Lehigh Valley (LHV) in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The LHV DC is the newest and largest DC in the McKesson Medical-Surgical network, boosting a footprint of 508,000 ft2 with future capacity to expand to 600,000 ft.2
Successful candidates will be well-rounded in electrical, mechanical & automation skills, troubleshooting, repair experience and knowledge of a broad range of complex industrial facility systems. A safety focused individual who enjoys being part of a team. Our technicians are supported with the best tools, training and “Cushman” lift trucks!
· Preventative Maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair a wide variety of challenging
electro-mechanical systems in a distribution center environment. Primarily automated
MDR conveyors systems.
· Provide electrical, mechanical, & automation support for all facility systems & equipment
including but not limited to conveyors (IntelliQ), ASRS, spiral conveyors (Ambaflex)
freezers, coolers, HVAC (Carrier), air compressors (Keaser), generators (Kohler), box
erectors (WexXar), auto box erectors (Seal Air I PACK), printers, strappers (Mosca MP-6),
wrappers (Lantech), belt extenders (Ajustoveyor), dock lifts, lift trucks (Crown), battery
inter-changer (BHS), bailers, compactors, fire protection, electrical breakers and other
· Demonstrate skills in all phases of facility maintenance including electrical
· Self-starter in new equipment learning, training & ability to lead preventative maintenance
· Communicate with and maintain effective relationships with service contractors &
Required Skills: (Specific knowledge, skills, education and abilities):
• 3 plus years MDR Conveyor preventive maintenance & troubleshooting experience.
· Experience troubleshooting PLC conveyor controls with relay logic microprocessor
· Knowledge of the NEC and light electrical construction experience is desired.
· Proven ability to read & understand electrical, mechanical & automation schematics is
· Excellent understanding of systems including transformers, generators, switchgear,
AC/DC drives, UPS & LED lighting.
· Experience with and ability to train others on LOTO and OSHA regulations.
· Windows XP/Windows 7 and CMMS work order experience is preferred.
· Proven ability to communicate intelligently and effectively with contractors who perform
· Proven ability to learn quickly & address issues as they arise during work hours or when
· Applicants must have flexibility with work hours & days, to include holidays & short notice
· Proven ability to communicate effectively with facilities, vendors, operations & IT teams.
· Associate degree, trade school certification, or verifiable training in a relevant technical
· At least 3 years electrical, mechanical & automation troubleshooting of MDR/Spiral
Conveyors systems, HVAC, freezer refrigeration, strapper, wrapper & printer experience.
Includes standing, sitting, walking, general & roof ladder, scissor lift, & fork truck use, to (4) story heights in a warehouse environment.
Must be able to carry and operate a laptop & handheld device. Must be willing to work various hours in a 24/7 operational warehouse
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. McKesson is committed to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted. Continue to grow your career with McKesson!