Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
TEMPORARY Administrative Support - Facilities
Founded in 1886, Buckeye Partners has a proven track record of stability and success. We pride ourselves on the laser focus we apply to safely providing service and value to our customers, operating by a strong set of values, and empowering our employees to make decisions. We have a tenacious commitment to environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance in all that we do.
Buckeye Partners is currently seeking TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT assistance with our our team in BREINIGSVILLE PA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Assist with invoice processing
* Perform administrative duties as needed.
* Assist with stored record building organization and clean up.
* Assist with Office Supplies inventory storage and management.
* Provide project management support to the Facilities Administrator
* Provide backup support to the Mailroom Associate.
* And other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Strong Administrative support experience required.
* Must be proficient using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & SharePoint.
* Experience with Oracle JDEdwards or other financial ERP application a plus.
* Experience with ADP OpenInvoice or other financial workflow software preferred
* In order to be successful in this position, the individual must be articulate and capable of effectively communicating (both verbal and written) with both peers and superiors. Also, must possess good organizational skills
* Incumbents must exercise tact, discretion and professionalism at all times for all Facilities matters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on the following website:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Send This Job to a Friend