Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Sr. Solutions Advisor (Warehouse Management)
JDA is searching for a Sr. Solutions Advisor that will be responsible for working with potential customers to determine the customers business challenges, articulating the value and capabilities of JDA, and developing and presenting JDA software solutions to achieve JDA solution preference.
* Lead consultative solution selling sessions with customers and potential customers in the RFP, discovery, solutioning, demonstration, and follow-up phases
* Provide live demonstrations of the JDA solutions that meets customer s business needs
* Ability to articulate JDA capabilities to C-level customer audience
* Establish trusted solution advisor role in all aspects of client engagement during the sales process, and be the pursuit-partner with the Sales Executive
* Work closely with overall sales team to deliver comprehensive and integrated solution message to existing and potential JDA customers.
* Execute against the major steps of the JDA sales process
* Build relationship with the customers, that would help in identification of additional opportunities for value creation
* Sell against annual revenue targets for software license, consulting services, and cloud services
* Manage all details associated with establishing JDA solution preference throughout the entire sales lifecycle process
* Travel is required
* Customize demonstrations / presentations to address prospective client s business needs
* Self-learner, self-starter, results-driven attitude
* Establish relationships with the key decision makers to facilitate a successful sales outcome
* Provide feedback from field experiences to JDA product management teams to improve future releases of JDA
* Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software ($500K and above and 6 months or more in duration)
* Deep domain expertise in Warehouse Management applications and business challenges
* Proven sales attainment track record
* Outstanding executive presentation, facilitation, and communication skills
* Strong software technical acumen. Ability to learn new solutions, configure the demos, effectively present those solutions, and explain the value to customers
* Knowledge and understanding of typical distribution supply chain pain points of manufacturers, wholesale distributors and retailers
* High comfort level and executive presence for presenting JDA s capabilities to senior executives
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience required
* 5-7 years of presales experience in creating or developing business processes, strategies and philosophies for warehouse and labor management solutions
* Previous experience with JDA Warehouse Management solutions is a plus
* Experience with MS Office products include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access is desirable
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.