Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bedminster, New Jersey
Director, Strategic Pricing and Contract Management will be responsible for supporting strategy development for payer and pharmacy contracts, performance analytics, pre and post deal development and execution in accordance with approved pricing strategies. The successful candidate will also have the responsibility for the contract development process. This role will require significant partnering with the Market Access account team and will work cross functionally with other internal departments such as Marketing, Finance, and Legal.
* The development and execution of pricing and contracting strategies for all payer channels, gaining approval, and proposing corrective actions such as market dynamics change
* Contract analytics and deal development including pre and post deal analysis, as risks and opportunities present themselves within accounts
* Partnering with the Market Access accounts teams to execute payer strategies, manage contracts and address account specific contracting opportunities and collaborate to explore expanded market opportunities
* Work closely with the Value and Access and Corporate Account Directors to monitor market, product and account conditions as well as changes in laws and regulations and educate internal and external personnel on the implications of any such changes
* Collaborating with Finance, Legal, Contract Operations, Government Pricing, Compliance and other departments for consistent business rules focused on appropriate reporting and compliance with all laws and regulations
* Support strategic projects across all payer segments.
* Development and execution of product pricing and contracting strategies with payers and managing these strategies to assure continued focus on achieving corporate goals while monitoring the potential impacts of strategies on GTN
* Manage bid processes as it relates to financial modeling, contract language evolution, etc.
* Establishing key performance indicators, building performance dashboards, analyzing performance and recommending corrective actions related to contracting
* Comply with contracting SOP s, cross functional consensus and governance approval process
* Working with and presenting recommendations to the SVP Market Access, VP Strategic Pricing and Contract Management, Senior Director Market Access Marketing, Account Leadership Team, and key internal stakeholders (Patient Services, Specialty Pharmacy, and commercial leadership). Facilitating discussions in broader teams across the Market Access group
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders to monitor account and channel behaviors and impacts on financial reporting
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
Pharmaceutical or Biotech experience required:
* Extensive knowledge in the areas of pharmaceutical pricing, contracting, market access accounts and government channels
* 7+ years of experience and technical/functional expertise in several of the following areas: financial analysis, account management, pharmaceutical reimbursement, payer contracting and analytics
* Experience developing financial models
* Experience with cross-functional, large scale initiatives with high degree of complexity
* Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adjusting priorities as needed to meet deadlines
* Must possess strong analytical and communication skills
* Strong problem solving and strategic thinking
Education required / preferred:
Bachelor s degree required
Reports to: Sr. Director Strategic Pricing and Contract Management
Office: Bedminster, New Jersey
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.