Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Clara, California
Senior Tax Analyst (International/Tax Provision)
Tax | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Chegg is looking for a strong Senior Tax Analyst to join its lean, but growing, team. This high visibility position will be concentrating on a wide range of international and federal income tax functions, including tax compliance, tax controversy, tax provision, tax planning, and other special projects. This position reports to the Tax Director.
* Gather information for the federal consolidated Form 1120 and corresponding state income tax returns
* Assistance with the reports and analysis for the quarterly consolidated tax provision
* Assistance with foreign tax provisions
* Assistance with GILTI & BEAT calcs & forecasts
* Assistance with foreign tax audits
* Assistance with transfer pricing analysis and documentation
* Branch accounting
* Withholding taxes
* General international and federal tax research as needed, tracking new laws
* Provide support on corporate tax projects: acquisitions, new territories/countries, etc.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant tax experience in Big 4, and/or equivalent industry experience
* BA/BS in accounting, finance, or business administration
* CPA desired but not required
* Strong accounting and tax knowledge with demonstrated experience in financial reporting and tax compliance
* Superior Microsoft Excel skills and ERP reporting skills, NetSuite experience a plus
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize simultaneously
* Ability to expand knowledge and quickly understand and integrate business objectives with tax strategies, and effectively communicate tax requirements to other functional teams
* Must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team yet function well with independent responsibilities
What is Chegg*
An always on digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist*
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, and Chegg Internships and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Video Shorts - Life at Chegg: https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer