Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Charleston, West Virginia
WHO IS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
* Available to work weekends and evening/midnights.
* Someone to help our guests! Show off your city and be the tour guide for the guests - send them to your local favorites.
* Make an impact on your guests by making each experience unique and tailored to them.
* Sincere smiles go miles - we want someone who loves hospitality. When was the last time you did something nice for someone?
* Empowered individuals are our favorite - be your bold self.
WHAT DOES A DAY AS A FRONT DESK REPRESENTATIVE LOOK LIKE?
* Welcomes guests and assists them with their stay, including checking in/out, wake up/courtesy calls, and handling guest concerns and requests
* Takes reservation requests and making adjustments to reservations as needed
* Works with Hotel Management and other team members to provide an excellent guest experience
* Uses our front desk computer system to complete customer transactions and run reports
* Communicates with the housekeeping team to be aware of room availability or guests
* HS Diploma or equivalent work experience
* 1-2 years in a previous customer service position
* Basic office skills (i.e. math, cash handling, computer skills, etc.)