Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
The MDM Developer serves as a key resource in Data Management Team to support Operational and Analytical needs. This individual will work with IT and business partners within agile teams to analyze data, design/develop code and troubleshoot data issues.
Hands on experience with Informatica suite of products – PowerCenter, MDM s expected. Hands on experience with ETL, MDM and/or application interfaces using Java is highly preferred. Experience with MDM on Cloud such as with Microsoft Azure, AWS is preferred.
The candidate for this role should be a self-starter who will take ownership of code and deliver high-quality data-driven solutions. S/he should be comfortable working with data in varying technology platforms, data types, and formats.
• Work with Architects towards High Level Solution Design and translate to Low Level Design
• Hands on Design and Development in Informatica version 10.x with ETL and MDM
• Hands on experience developing API is preferred.
• Conduct Design and Code reviews. Should be able to manage concurrent project implementations
• Provide support to Testing(Integration/System, Regression), Performance Testing and UAT
• Engage in Production deployment and release planning
• Engage with prod support teams for troubleshooting defects and any escalations thereof.
• Be able to multi-task multiple projects and initiatives.
• Work in synergy with Architects, Project Managers, Business Users, besides inter-department synergies.
• Experience with Informatica suite of product such as MDM and PowerCenter ETL is required.
• Knowledge of API services preferred. (Java and Web Services knowledge).
• Experience with Data Quality.
• Additional skills and experiences such as ETL, Scripting Languages (Java/PERL, Python) and Shell Script.