New Dryvan Class A CDL Position ( Weekly Home Time )
at Staten Spur
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dover, Delaware
JOB DESCRIPTION: What do I need to know about the job?
- Live within 50 mile radius of Dover, DE
PAY: What will I get paid?
- Average 1,200 miles weekly
- Dedicated and static routes; same route and stores every week
- Deliver product to a variety store chain
- Driver assist with load/unloads
- Regional solo Dryvan driver
REQUIREMENTS: What must I have for this job?
- Average weekly gross $1,400
- Average annual gross $67,000 - $76,000 (DOE)
- Benefits package, 401K and paid vacation
SCHEDULES: When will I work and be home?
- 6-months verifiable tractor trailer experience
- License: Class A CDL
- Must be at least 21-years of age
- Complete background check and drug screen
- Home weekly for 48-hour reset
- Generally, Tuesday-Saturday schedule
- Start times vary based on assigned static route
is a recruiting team that helps experienced CDL-A truck drivers find positions across the United States. OTR, regional, local, company and LP drivers are always wanted.