Who we are:e2f is a top 60 worldwide Language Services Provider founded in 2004 and headquartered in Silicon Valley.
What we are looking for
We are looking for Turkishcandidates to work onsite in our client's office in Cupertino as a linguistic QA specialist. The position is entry-level and full-time (40 hours per week/8 hours per day). Rate: $20.00/hour Responsibilities - Linguistic QA (proofreading and editing Turkish content)-Transcription into the target language - Classifying and prioritizing tasks and issues quickly and efficiently. - Bug reporting - Completing tasks in a timely fashion - Analyzing data for Voice recognition.
- Proficiency in Turkish or language skills equivalent to first language and cultural awareness of specific language variant.
- Ability to focus for long periods of time
- Can work in a team
- Can start ASAP
- Must be comfortable using computers and other devices
- Ability to commute daily to the South Bay area
- No remote work
- Some QA experience helpful
- Full time availability (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week).
Associate's Degree or Bachelor's degree. Applicants with a background in literature, history, philosophy, logic, religious studies, gender studies, anthropology, sociology or any strongly analytical discipline are encouraged to apply.
This is an entry level position. However, both experienced and inexperienced candidates are welcomed to apply.
Send us your resume and a brief description of your professional experience.
All candidates must pass a language screening test. No Relocation or Visa Assistance provided.