Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Rosemead, California
Job ID: 15035
Performs a wide range management duties. Coordinates and directs operations and personnel to ensure efficient and profitable operations and Company goals and objectives. Perform other related duties as required. Manage and coordinate daily operation and production of assembly of components. Use of key metrics to ensure daily, weekly and monthly goals are achieved. Manage the production team by using best manufacturing practices. Drive and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by identifying production issues and recommending and implementing changes in training, working practices and processes.
II. MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage and develop production employees to achieve established production
volume, quality, service, and cost. Ensure monthly goals are achieved.
• Works with human resources on personnel needs for recruitment based on operational needs
• Evaluates and approves employee’s work performance, promotions, transfers and disciplinary or dismissal measures.
• Monitor, maintain and coordinate all daily operations to include standard turn-around time of operation.
• Assure that production and work flow are at an acceptable level at all times.
• Ensure that all finished goods are sent to Shipping on time.
• Provide feedback to the Engineering Department to continuously improve and implement changes in all production areas.
• Report corrective action when conditions exist that will prevent from achieving quality, performance or production standards.
• Drive and support Lean Manufacturing objectives such as element load to increase quality, delivery performance and productivity
• Provide leadership, coaching and performance feedback to Supervisors, Leads and team, develop and maintain a positive, respectful work environment
• Initiate an open communication pattern to promote exchange of information and ideas with team, peers and management
• Be responsible for the identification, communication, and timely resolution of production, personnel, quality, and safety issues
• Follow and enforce all Environmental Health & Safety ( EHS ) rules and regulations and ensuring employee safety. Ensure company policies are followed.
• Be active in all EHS programs, promote an accident –free workplace, EH&S framework element ownership, active safety team member
• Other duties as assigned
• Input and hold responsibility for manufacturing budgets
• Responsible for achieving budget and forecast
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS
Possess bachelor’s degree in business administration or engineering including 5-10 years experience in a supervisory manufacturing capacity. Must possess skills such as planning, organizing and coordinating varied and complex operations; ability to make presentations of ideas effectively. Must have the ability to handle conflicts constructively. Supervisory and organizational skills to implement performance appraisals, disciplinary actions and all personnel related issues pursuant to personnel policies and procedures. Bilingual in Spanish beneficial, but not required.
Will manage the Factory (production) floor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.