Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: hanover, New Hampshire
Alongside its outstanding MBA program, Tuck offers a correspondingly distinctive portfolio of business education programs for rising and experienced executives. As the program delivery team's operations coordinator, you will provide essential logistical, administrative, and guest services support, ensuring that the business leaders participating in our programs have a transformative learning experience. Visit http://exec.tuck.dartmouth.edu/ to learn more about our executive education programs and http://talent.tuck.dartmouth.edu for more about working at Tuck.
Coordinates operational and administrative processes and systems for executive education programs according to Tuck's mission, strategy, and institutional priorities.
Employment in this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable to Dartmouth College. A criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
1. Envisions, articulates, and implements plan for achieving operational priorities and meeting program delivery standards; engages with program management and delivery colleagues, faculty, and participants to identify and surpass challenges; evaluates progress using data analytics, particularly feedback from program colleagues and participants; and updates priorities with direction from the program delivery director. (5%)
2. Orders, organizes, and maintains program supplies (10%); processes program registrations, financial transactions, and participant surveys (15%); books and confirms travel, lodging, catering, facilities, and audio/visual arrangements (10%); prepares materials (nametags, handouts, etc.) (10%); utilizes, maintains, and adds to catalog of standardized templates for program delivery and correspondence (5%); assists in staffing programs while underway (escorting and transporting participants between locations, greeting participants at registration, and/or refreshing classrooms, meeting rooms, and break spaces) (10%); and completes any other tasks and assignments associated with achieving program delivery and other operational priorities (10%).
3. Contributes ideas, input, and support to initiatives, decisions, and communications with business education operations coordination implications. (5%)
4. Collaborates with executive education and other Tuck offices and colleagues to organize, manage, and complete shared projects and assignments, particularly with Tuck Finance and IT in the procurement of supplies and equipment, Events & Facilities and IT in the scheduling and set-up of classrooms and other program spaces, and Tuck Dining for catering arrangements. (15%)
5. Gains knowledge of and shares insights into pertinent trends and innovations through market research, participation in peer networks and associations, and attending conferences, seminars, and speaking engagements. (5%)