Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
We re Progress we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Coop/Intern Technical in our IT department in our Bedford, MA office.
WHAT YOU LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* Cable management
* Computer cleanup
* Remove drives from laptops/PCs that will be recycled catalog equipment for Finance
* Image machines that can be donated work with non-profits for standards and pickups
* Clean out cables, broken equipment, unusable equipment
* Work with Facilities/Shredding vendor
* Clean up KBs
* Update/document processes
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelors Degree program, preferably with an IT or Computer Science focus
* Local to our Bedford MA office (and able to travel to our other location in Waltham as needed)
* Able to work full time schedule during the summer (June-mid/late August)
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
TOGETHER, WE MAKE PROGRESS
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!