Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Paducah, Kentucky
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Maintenance Controls Technician
Experienced Controls Technician from a manufacturing environment
The Maintenance Controls Mechanic reports to the Facility Engineer and has primary responsibility for maintaining all electrical controls equipment in the assigned facility.
* Supports the troubleshooting of the plant control systems associated with the manufacturing process. Consults with Facility Engineer, and presents results and alternatives
* Supports the development of process control systems to facilitate improvement
* Researches improved and compatible equipment that will standardize equipment types which eliminates the need for a wide variety of spare parts and vendors
* Fulfils the responsibilities as required for the Quality System for the plant
* Completes, maintains, and processes all necessary documents pertaining to repairs, purchases and other appropriate activities
* Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including the use of all PPE and safety gear
* Contributes to the general housekeeping of the entire plant area, and the assigned area in the maintenance shop
* Practices safety in all actions, including start up-shut down & lockout / tag out procedures for all responsibilities
* High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency
* 5 + years with mechanical skills with pumps, mixers, conveyors, valves and machinery repair; welding, burning, pipe fitting, and plumbing
* 3 + years with electrical skills with panel and conduit system construction, power systems, instrumentation and calibration, actuators, PLCs, HMIs, and networking
* Combination of at least 7 +years of technical training and experience
* Must be able to work 12 hour rotating DuPont shift schedule
* Working knowledge of Windows NT/2000 computer networking/operating software applications
* Experience in PLC, SLC and Logix programming and troubleshooting
* Experience in HMI development both Panelview and RSView applications
* Experience with SCADA systems and SQL programming
* Experience with Fieldbus, HART, DH+, RIO, DF1 communication protocols
* Experience installing and troubleshooting AC and DC Drive system
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://www.hbfuller.com/