Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business we don t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
PRODUCT MANAGER, CRADLEPOINT
The Product Manager, Cradlepoint will be focused on managing both product management and business development of assign product lines. You will have experience managing large volume vendor and/or multiple product lines. SYNNEX is looking for highly talented, detail-oriented and motivated individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment
GET INSPIRED BY THE WORK YOU LL DO
* Act in a key role in developing and executing a go to market strategy for assigned vendor
* Ensure all SYNNEX resources are used to the fullest potential on behalf of the vendor and act as the point of internal escalation for vendor issues relating to operational, marketing and/or finance issues
* Manage profit and loss of product line including but not limited to minimizing losses (i.e. price protection and inventory costs) that include vendor management and rebate tracking and analyzing financial reports to manage the P/L of a single large-volume or multiple product line as well as directly manage/negotiate back end rebate programs/ensure accrued amount is invoiced and collected
* Work with Marketing to develop marketing programs and internal sales communications and with negotiating favorable terms and conditions with vendors
* Other duties will include developing and executing overall business plan to include assessing risk and opportunities, developing and implementing marketing strategies and preparing proposals to vendor for business opportunities.
* Responsible for meeting/exceeding monthly revenues, Net GM% and Net GM$ vendor forecasts and own P & L responsibilities for assigned vendors
* Support sales with product guidance, product pricing and market trends and ensure vendor regular train sales
* Design and establish pricing matrix to support day to day quoting opportunities and responding to sales inquiries in a timely manner
* Work with sales and buyers to ensure sales forecasts are incorporated into future buying volumes and respond to inquiries about orders and work with Vendor and Sales to maximize bid opportunities
* Act as the consolidator of competitive information and point of escalation on vendor issues relating to their channel strategies, selling practices, special programs and other general trouble shooting
YOUR PASSION IS SPARKED BY:
* Bachelor Degree and a minimum of two (2) years directly related/transferable product management experience required; Post-secondary degree or diploma desired
* Solid time management skills with the ability to multi-task and stay focused
* Demonstrated professionalism and a proven team player
* Proven project and time management skills
* Established experience developing and executing on product marketing plans and the ability to develop group presentations
* Tactical planning and business communication skills a must
* Previous experience of similar role in Distribution industry is highly desired
WE HAVE GREAT PERKS - Every Day is Casual Day * Company Discounts * Community Involvement Opportunities * Profit Sharing * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance * 401k * FSA & HSA * Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days * Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Tuition Reimbursement * Live Well Work Well Program * And More
BE INSPIRED IN YOUR CAREER.
@ SYNNEX CORPORATION, WE BELIEVE EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, AND ALL OTHER PROTECTED STATUSES.
@ SYNNEX CANADA LIMITED, WE ARE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING ACCOMMODATION AND INCLUSIVITY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES THROUGHOUT THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND EMPLOYMENT LIFECYCLE. IF YOU REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS, PLEASE LET US KNOW; WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.