Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a globally recognized, research-driven, biopharmaceutical company with more than 65 years of history. Headquartered in Switzerland, Ferring is privately owned with over 5,700 employees in nearly 60 countries. In the United States, Ferring identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the fields of reproductive health (infertility), urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, women s health (obstetrics/gynecology) and orthopaedics. Ferring s US operations employ approximately 800 people.
People Come First At Ferring. The Ferring Philosophy places people at the heart of what we do. This guides our relations with patients, physicians, employees, and other stakeholders. We invite you to share our passion for people and the power of science.
SUMMARY: Responsibilities and Requirements are listed below.
* Integral partner to BU providing analytic, data and operational support to 1 or 2 Therapeutic Areas Leverages expertise in data analytics, therapeutic area, and knowledge of field and market to contribute to insight generation
* Conducts ad hoc analyses and engages commercial leadership around routine analyses
* Manage(s) junior analyst(s) in data processing and manipulation and report generation
* Assists in training of new hires Ensures monthly reporting for assigned BU(s) are completed accurately
* Proactively provides strategic thought partnership to BU heads, brand leads, and sales directors about HCPs, patients, and payers.
* Actively participates in brand team meetings and seen as a trusted partner
* Blends analytical, marketing, sales, and/or TA expertise and brings a consultative approach to the business.
* Reviews weekly, monthly or quarterly data to find key trends or issues that may impact the business for the assigned BU Helps to identify and build data and metric requirements establishes relevant KPIs.
* Ensures regular tracking and reporting
* Supports pre-launch and in-line brand assessment through cluster segmentation, opportunity sizing, targeting, and deep dive analyses
* Leverages primary and secondary data and CI to generate market insights, provide BU/brand strategy support, measure marketing impact, and manage brand performance tracking
* Proactively conducts analysis of field deployment and targeting to ensure the field sales organization maximize opportunities
* Develops forecasting models for brands to ensure predictive analytics are available for brand planning and sales forecasts
A demonstrated ability in the following will be expected in this role :
* Understand and consistently assess drivers and evolution of respective markets or customer groups
* Provide clear and concise visibility into the specific factors that affect execution, access and brand performance
* Understand and track launch excellence where appropriate
* Maintain an integrated perspective on our business (Financial, Execution, Access)
* Establish a strong culture in Shared accountably, collaboration and vision that further strengthens the interactions and partnership with our internal partners
* Push for efficiency and automation to break the cycle of reactive analytics
* Bachelor s degree, MBA or related advanced technical degree preferred such as Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Operations Research
* 8+ years of experience in pharmaceutical commercial analytics, forecasting, and/or market research, or relevant experience in a consultancy agency
* Superior communication skills (verbally and written) and ability to translate analysis for executive-level customers
* Experience with Sales Force Effectiveness initiatives (Targeting and Call Planning)
* Experience / understanding of various therapeutic areas (Specialty and/or Oncology experience preferred)
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to contribute individually and in team settings
* Mastery of pharmaceutical industry data sources such as Prescription, APLD, Non-retail, Hospital and Boutique/SP- HUB sources (Symphony and/or IQVIA Health) necessary
* Possesses a demonstrated knowledge and functional application of payer and/or trade level landscape to evaluate trends and market events that influence product demand
* Demonstrated project management proficiency
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel and PowerPoint
* Highly skilled in analytical software such as SAS , SPSS, Cognos, SQL Server preferred
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you need assistance during the application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org