Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Suwanee, Georgia
This position will be within the Governance, Risk Management & Compliance (GRC) team within the Information Security group.
- Work on Information Security projects and coordinate activities with various teams.
- Support Security Awareness and Training program..
- Work on Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery testing.
- Support vendor risk assessment program.- Support GRC tool and ongoing maintenance.
- Work on InfoSec compliance programs like ISO 27001/ 27002 and GDPR
- Support general InfoSec and organizational tasks as needed to support ongoing business needs.
Education: Bachelors in IT or related field preferred (or degree in process) required.
Experience: Good to have two plus years of relevant experience in the field of information security or Information Technology. Information Security industry certifications are not required, but would be a plus.
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.