Posted in General Business 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Full-time, automotive experience preferred but not required!
We are seeking full time service consultants who can act as a liaison between the technicians and the guest. Our Advisors are responsible for establishing trust and rapport with guest to accurately ask the appropriate questions to help define the vehicle's problems.
• Obtains vehicle information and vehicle problems accurately and clearly
• Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts guests regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
• Ensures that all guest dis-satisfactions, problems, or major changes are resolved before guest leaves facility.
• Its helpful to have knowledge of automotive systems and ability to explain systems and repairs
• Provides efficient, courteous service that exceeds the expectations of our guests and team members
We offer a great benefit package, wellness incentives, paid training, advancement opportunities and recognition programs!
We’re Bergstrom Automotive, Wisconsin’s largest Automotive group! We started in 1982 as a single dealership. We have grown since then to 1,600 team members across 26 dealerships representing 36 brands. Our recipe for growth and success is simple; treat everyone like family, team members and guests alike. It shows too! Best Companies has been ranked Bergstrom Automotive among the top 3 dealer groups to work for in the nation! We have been recognized by the Better Business Bureau, Time Magazine and have received hundreds of manufacturer awards!