Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Expected Travel: Up to 25%
REQUISITION ID: 1121
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients lives. POSITION SUMMARY
Work in coordination with cross-functional management, core team, and stakeholders to achieve overall Labeling Legal Manufacturer Address Change project goals and objectives. Coordinate planning and implementation activities with Manufacturing, Demand Planning, Logistics and Distribution, and International Registrations and Business Unit representatives. Utilize project management tools, processes and can manage critical situations and provide professional communication of project status to project core team members and the Sr. Project Manager. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
* Pickup ongoing project management duties from Sr. Project Manager in the execution, implementation, and closure of ongoing label address change project activities.
* Plan, schedule, and control activities as necessary in the implementation and closure phases of the project to fulfill identified objectives applying technical, theoretical, and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements.
* Maintain strong rapport with project core team, SMEs, and serve as a project advocate within the organization.
* Lead (coordinate, facilitate, and motivate) the efforts of the individual, team, customer, and other resources associated with Labeling project activities. Acquire alignment in task deliverables and goals.
* Manage the project within the established scope, schedule, and budget while maintaining quality as a top priority while balancing risks to meet project deadlines.
* Lead risk management activities within the project team. Ensure risks have appropriately mitigated and coordinate contingency plans with project core team.
* Present to the Sr. Project Manager and department team managers, and SMEs weekly and monthly project status reports and escalate risks as necessary.
* Facility weekly meetings, take meeting minutes with action items, and follow up with SMEs on expected deliverables.
* Maintain strong documentation of project plans, schedules, tracking metrics, and status reports.
* Give guidance project team contributors, project coordinator(s), regulatory affairs assistance as needed to sustain proper documentation and communication of project activities and deliverables.
* Contribute the strategic planning and coordination of future projects as identified by the Sr. Project Manager and leadership team.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor s degree in a business discipline or equivalent education/experience required.
* Minimum 3 years project management experience in a large global operations organization.
* Minimum 7 years in labeling, regulatory, or quality assurance role for a medical device and/or FDA regulated industry.
* Experience in leading teams to drive project deliverables in a large organization with national or global operations.
* Highly desire knowledge and application of a Disciplined project management process.
* Highly desire Six Sigma or PMP certifications.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
* Skills in Project Management tools; i.e. MS Project, CORA, Smartsheets.
* Exceptional skills with MS Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, and Power Point presentation.
* Experience with Agile and SAP preferred.
* Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills. Capability to utilize these skills with a broad spectrum of audiences, ranging from front-line SMEs to senior level executives.
* Technical aptitude and displayed ability to grasp a general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies.
* Competencies in planning, project management, leadership, and organizational skills.
* Ability to produce and present clear, concise, and professionally written communications and presentations.
* Strong analytical capabilities and business acumen.
* Ability to grasp strategic concepts, strategy development skills, and highly complex internal and external dependences to mitigate risks in regulatory and business revenue.
* Ability to lead and facilitate multiple activities and resources.
* Demonstrated strong work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
* Superior computer usage skills.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow , Deknatel , Hudson RCI , LMA , Pilling , R sch , UroLift and Weck trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, R sch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/