Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
Alight Solutions is looking for a Change Management/Communications Consultant. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of the Advisory and Change Management practice at Alight Solutions.
The Advisory and Change Management practice at Alight Solutions is a global practice, with team members located across the U.S. and Europe. The team is comprised of advisory, change management, communication, and training professionals who specialize in supporting clients as they implement various cloud-based technologies and related operational changes. Our practice supports SaaS deployments, focusing on Workday (HCM and Finance), and to a lesser extent Cornerstone OnDemand and SAP/SuccessFactors often as part of a broader transition/transformation initiative.
This is a senior, individual contributor, manager-level position that advises our clients on navigating change as a result of broader transformational initiatives, including, but not limited to business case and case for change development, change readiness, engagement and strategic communications efforts, including both development and delivery, to support the successful implementation of various HR and Finance tools and services, plus related transformational efforts.
Strong preference will be given to candidates with external consulting, transformation, change management and/or communications experience in the HR or Finance space and/or those with relevant SaaS and Workday (HCM, Finance) functional experience, though this is not a requirement.
AS A CHANGE MANAGEMENT/COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Consult/partner with clients to understand their broader transformation landscape
* Advise Alight Solution s clients on how to best navigate change and communicate strategically within the context of complex transformation initiates
* Partner with the client transformation/change and/or communications lead to:
* Complete all in-scope change and communications deliverables, according to the Change Management Practice s methodology and toolkit;
* Ensure the client team understands and implements best practices change management approaches to SaaS/Workday, and other technology/transformational initiatives
* Be as comfortable providing strategic advice as with writing key communications
* Build credible relationships with external clients and with internal colleagues, including project leadership, PMO, functional and technical resources
* Be accountable for scope, budget and resource planning and overall project management of change readiness, engagement and strategic communications activities to meet desired objectives
* Identify and pursue Change Management up-selling opportunities on existing clients
* Support and/or lead proposal development and sales pursuits
* Serve as a thought leader and contribute to the maturity of the Practice s methodology and product suite
* Contribute to the Practice as an engaged team member, participating in community discussions, continually learning, and supporting other Consultants
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE OF:
* 7 to 10 years of transformation, change readiness, engagement and/or strategic communications consulting, preferably supporting HR/Finance services and/or enterprise technology initiatives such as Workday/SaaS systems
* A track record of advising clients on change management and communications strategy and planning, with a fluency in change risk assessment, impact analysis, stakeholder analysis and engagement, readiness assessment, change measurement and sustainment, and enterprise communications
* Strong writing and creative development skills in multiple formats, including marketing/ promotional/ project launch communications experience
* The ability to communicate complex role, process and technology changes clearly and succinctly
* Excellent project management and communication (i.e., presentation and facilitation) skills
* Cross-over experience in end user training and/or working knowledge of Workday or other HR/Finance tools would be a distinct advantage
* Some consulting-based sales experience
* Proactive; takes the initiative with the ability to quickly learn and adapt
This is a virtual position with 30-50% travel required. Travel will vary by project, typically occurring at key project milestones, e.g., project kick-off, change impact review, training kick-off, testing, and training delivery.
Bachelor s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Change Management or relevant field of study.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to