Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Florida
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Senior Principal Solution Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing sales & partners with the information it requires to advance product sales, and be the champion for new product launches. The successful candidate will lead development of externally facing content, as well as act as an evangelist for industry/market analysts.
* Drives marketing launches (or re-launches) for assigned products including development of messaging, launch collateral (data sheets, training, customer facing decks), website content, etc.
* Owns buyer persona messaging including definition, their objectives and pain points to deliver the right messaging
* Acts as an Evangelist for industry/market analysts, demonstrating Nuance s leadership
* Leads development of content for high quality externally facing content including webinars, keynote presentations, solution overviews, product videos, white papers, infographics and more for all stages of the customer journey.
* Work in collaboration with Product Management to interpret features capabilities and translate into client use cases with a client outcome driven approach
* Provides input to Product Management related to roadmap/features based on knowledge of customers, industry, and trends
* Develops sales tools (e.g. whitepapers, customer presentations, ROI calculators) and collateral to enable sales and supports sales & partner enablement/training initiatives
* Manage and maintain budget
Number of Years of Work Experience: 10-12
* Proven successful experience in solution marketing role
* Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
* Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
* Strong presentation/communication skills
* Customer-centric mindset with focus on key trends / needs
* Experience in cloud solutions or AI
Education: Bachelor s Degree in Marketing or related field (Master s degree preferred)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.