Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Renter Counselor in Downers Grove, IL. The Renter Counselor is responsible for facilitating the overall relocation process while relocating employees who are renters in their origin location. The position provides transferee case management, customer satisfaction and service delivery, supplier coordination, and revenue generation, while supporting One Company initiatives for cross-selling business.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Acts as the Weichert Workforce Mobility main point of contact for administering the various phases of the relocation process for transferees who are currently renting. Oversees the delivery of relocation services to transferees and their families using Weichert's best practices and service standards to ensure a high quality service delivery experience.
* Conducts a thorough needs assessment at the onset of the transfer process to establish the transferee's specific requirements and address any custom needs. Works with the transferee and/or family to ensure all needs are understood and met, and adjusts services and counseling to changing needs and conditions throughout the move process.
* Seeks opportunities to assist customer in the analysis of purchase versus rent and closely manages and monitors the home finding process, ensuring the Company maximizes its referral fee income and collection. Responsible for the timely and accurate input of related data and the management of all opportunities through completion.
* Proactively provides advice and support to both the client and transferee, maintaining regular contact throughout the relocation period. Provides direction to the transferee including policy and benefits counseling, work flow administration, rental assistance coordination, oversight of home purchase benefits (if applicable), financial services, supplier coordination, etc.
* Reviews and evaluates exception requests and challenging situations, and provides solutions to clients in the support of move-based scenarios that arise. Provides recommendations to the transferee, Client Service Director, and/or client regarding appropriate courses of action when outside of their own scope of authority.
* Understands and manages costs and expenses related to relocation deliverables, maximizing the benefit while minimizing expenses and costs.
* Measures customer satisfaction on a timely basis. Ensures that transferees receive, complete, and return the automated Customer Service Evaluations within 30 days of their completion dates. Works with the Client Service Director to manage issues that arise in the process with a proactive approach.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Real estate license preferred within one (1) year of hire
* One (1) to two (2) years of customer service experience is preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled