Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops business requirements and functional
specifications for medium to large sized projects.
- Collects and defines requirements, translates
into functional design, test planning, and user documentation processes.
- Provides advice to internal business groups on
process improvement projects by analyzing business process flows and
- May also provide guidance in this area to less
experienced business analysts.
- Gathers and analyzes information and provides
recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business
- Applies experiences with existing software and/or
systems development processes to develop better processes to be used in the
- Actively influences software development process
- Provides technical consultation concerning
business implications of application development projects.
- Participates in software and/or systems design/
prototyping, construction and testing of new or enhanced applications and/or
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams'
- Minimum 7+ years of Experience in Business
- BA with SME in Regulatory Reporting &
- Experience in writing SQL queries for reporting
- Formulates and defines system's scope and
objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of the
application, business, operational and/or industry requirements
- Prior experience in Banking and Finance domain.