Plastics and Advanced Materials Territory Sales Representative 0042
at Stiles Machinery, Inc.
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
- Demonstrate consistent sales abilities through meeting objectives set by the company
- Develop new business relationships and continue to strengthen relationships with existing customers
- Maintain current and accurate customer and prospect records/profiles that can be easily accessed to enhance our ability to create and maintain sales relationships for current or future transactions.
- Extensive telephone and in person contact with customers and prospective customers in an effort to meet and/or exceed their expectations before, during and after a sale.
- Monitor, document and report on any situations (either positive or negative) as they can be addressed to improve the sales, installation or after the sales processes.
- Be fully available to customers for their questions and concerns by being viewed as the expert and an individual with exceptional product and service knowledge.
- Work within the organization and industry to keep fully abreast of new products or product applications that can further support our company or our customers.
- Coordinate customer visits to showrooms and conduct and/or arrange for product demonstrations as necessary.
- Create and conduct sales and general information presentations.
- Participate in beneficial association functions.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- MS Office Suite
- Ability to work with minimum direction
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-starter and self-reliant
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Customer focused
- Must be able to set and achieve sales goals as set by the company
- 3 - 5 years: Business development experience
- 3 - 5 years: Cold calling experience
- 3 - 5 years: Technical sales experience
See job description