Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Barbara, California
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
-Would you enjoy being the face of Citrix to our highest profile customers? Does networking technology excite you? Do you have a talent for defusing and resolving complex customer situations? Do you possess a knack for identifying potential customer relationship enhancement opportunities? Do you yearn to join one of the top cutting-edge technology companies on the planet?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we may have the job for you. We have an immediate need for a Senior Technical Account Manager.
As a Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will focus on providing technical support, as well as build and maintain relationships between Support and remote customers. You will have high visibility in this role and interact with many groups internally and externally to help achieve an excellent level of customer service and satisfaction. You are also valued as a single point of contact Post Sales and the face of Citrix to their unique customers. The Senior TAM also creates and provides content, mentoring, and leadership through more difficult scenarios across the TAM team. Also, a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on at least one product/technology.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Resolve technically complex, mission critical or politically hot issues with general instruction and oversight by management and/or more senior members of the team
- Develop and deliver functional level technical training material for internal or external audiences in at least one core Citrix product
- Use of and awareness of external resources (such as Sites, tools etc..) for customer support issues
- Visit each customer two times per contract year with the assistance of a senior member of the team
- An ability to work Sales team to ensure they are aware of the customer's environment and to understand sales efforts.
- Build replicated customer environments to reproduce issues effectively
- Works with other IT vendors to resolve basic configuration issues that span multiple products
- Provide customized proactive technical content to customers on a regular basis
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or equivalent advanced industry certifications.
- 6+ years hands-on troubleshooting; experience with Citrix products is a plus, or equivalent experience with Microsoft Windows Server.
- Possess Citrix Certifications of both (CCEE) and (CCIA) or industry equivalent certifications.
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels; written and verbal.
- Able to travel as required (20%).
#LI-MC1Functional Area:Technical Relationship Management (TRM)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.