Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City, New York
Req ID: 54253
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a .Net Web Application Technical Architect to join our team in New York City, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
* Participate in Agile Scrum software development lifecycle.
* The consultant will adhere to NYSIF s application development standards, including, but not limited to, project management methodology, SDLC (software development life cycle), Enterprise Architecture standards and the IT governance process.
* Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
* 60 months experience in Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.
* 60 months experience maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work.
* 24 months experience using Visual studio Team Foundation Server (TFS).
* 24 months experience using visual build pro 7 or newer.
* 24 months experience with HP Quality Center.
* 48 months experience in Oracle PL/SQL development with the following: Triggers, functions, Stored Procedures, Packages.
* 60 months experience in development, support and implementation of software utilizing MVC3 or newer and WCF 3.5 or newer.
* 60 months experience with Visual Studio .net 2010 or Newer to develop web applications using .net framework (ASP.net, C# & VB.net).
* 60 months experience with HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, XML and XSLT
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.