Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foster City, California
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Director, Service Delivery!
The Director of Service Delivery (DSD) has the overall responsibility of all engineering resources within a geographical market. Based on market needs, the DSD may have Service Delivery Managers, Remote Support Center Managers, Project Coordinators, and Engineering resources as direct reports.
The primary objectives of the DSD role within All Covered are to deliver outstanding Client Satisfaction through quality IT Managed Services delivery and to build and develop a loyal, satisfied, and appropriately skilled engineering team. The DSD is responsible for the overall productivity and quality of work for their assigned team(s) and works to ensure that each of their team members have the skills and tools needed to be successful and addresses/expedites escalations when necessary. The DSD works closely with various departments and Client account stakeholders to ensure consistent quality service delivery and to identify and facilitate remediation of service quality issues as they arise. The DSD coordinates activities with the various matrixed functional leaders within All Covered to ensure alignment and effectiveness.
Essential Job Functions
Manage a team(s) of Engineers with a focus on:
- Business and Financial Management
- Growth Focus (for both Revenue and Profit)
- Acquisition Integration Planning
- Cost Planning and Management of Engineering resources
- Training cost Management
- Project revenue and capacity forecasting and planning
- Sales Management
- Participate in proposal Development, Review and Sign-Off -Provide Sales support
- Opportunity Identification within the Client base Market Development Activities
- Participate in development of 'Go-To Market' strategy for location
- Assist with development and ensure the adoption of Best Practices
- Assist with development of training curriculums
- Attendance at Industry networking events
- Develop strong relationship with local Konica Minolta Business Solutions teams and resources
- Interface with Regional and Corporate Sales, Marketing and Practice functions
- Client Relationship Management
- Client retention and satisfaction
- Work closely with Region teams on Client profitability
- Contracted/Project revenue and realized rate
- IT strategy and consulting (Projects)
- Interface with Corporate Sales, Engineering and Operations
- Functions Engineering and Service Delivery
- Manager of all engineering resources, field and remote support
- Responsible for Service Delivery quality to the clients in the location
- Partner with Region Leadership to evolve and optimize delivery model
- Local staff planning/execution
- Local performance coaching and counseling
- Local performance reviews/career development
- Responsible for executing on executive and company driven strategies with local team
- Local quality Service Delivery
- Work closely with Principal Engineer and Training Manager to execute required training plans
- Responsible for employee wellness of local team
- Internal/External Contacts: Daily interaction with variety of clients and engineers (both local and remote).
- When appropriate, leverage internal expertise and experience across All Covered and Konica Minolta Business Solutions to expand the support area.
- The DSD collaborates with the regional team(s) to ensure support expectations are met.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Management/leadership past experience, managing dispersed and/or Remote teams
- Proven success at building and working as part of a team
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement
- Exhibits strong coaching, decision making and leadership skills
- Previous I.T. consulting across multiple clients is strongly preferred
- Able to explain and guide clients through technical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to learn new concepts, applications and technologies quickly
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, is a self-starter, and thinks outside of the box
- Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Solid commitment to customer service with good initiative and follow-through
- Working Knowledge of:
- All Covered Processes
- Networking Infrastructure
- Windows Desktop OS
- Windows Server OS and Services
- Windows Active
- Directory Exchange
- Server Firewalls
- Security Server Backup Solutions
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 5+ years of work experience in technology, people management, technology consulting, and multiple operating systems network engineering/administration experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.