Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Are you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management. Job Summary
The Sales Development Rep Manager will own a revenue target and be responsible for executing a business plan which has many elements of success including filling the funnel with new pipeline, deal management and closure, forecasting, rep training and development, leveraging key performance metrics to drive behavior, and partner engagement.
Combining solid selling and leadership skills with a solid operational foundation will establish the basis for achieving overall objectives and goals.
* Drive reps (SDR s) to objectives and quota achievement
* Ensure implementation of corporate strategies/objectives/account plans
* Hire and train Representatives, provide advice as to call strategy, script customization, effective probing and objection-handling techniques, etc.
* Coach reps to improve sales productivity and performance.
* Manage CRM implementation and usage
* Hold weekly forecast and pipeline reviews, produce accurate monthly forecasts
* Meet or exceed revenue goals
* Promote results of teams; provide highest visibility to Field and Marketing senior management and staff
* Liaison with Senior Field and Executive Management to define and/or understand strategic initiatives; ensure objectives are met
* Overall responsibility for systems, reporting and usage of systems for the ISO
* Ensure the inside model supports or complements the field sales model
* Make adjustments to model as needed using test and refine methodology
* Grow staff to support farm team model
* Ensure sales representatives are properly and continuously trained
* Ensure telemarketing reps meet metric requirements
* Ensure the lowest performers are being coached for improvement
* Experience in/commitment to incentive and shirtsleeve management to drive change
* Experience successfully managing or building a team that has consistently met goals
* Demonstrated experience managing and developing a metric-based technical sales team
* Proven track record at establishing and driving achievement of measurable sales quota/goals in a highly automated (CRM/SFA tools) Tele-business environment
* Experience successfully managing outsource vendors
* Ability to design and execute strategic sales plans and develop departmental direction
* Energetic, upbeat, tenacious individual that knows how to create and maintain winning team dynamics
* Technical aptitude and experience managing the implementation of sales tools
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work with senior management team members and affect good working relationships among departments. Driving change when needed
* Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
* BS/BA degree or equivalent related experience
* 6+ years of Inside Sales Experience
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.